Terms & Conditions
Promotions and Coupons
Shaver Shop Welcome Code entitles you to $10 off your total order with a minimum $100 spend. Code will display upon successful sign up to the mailing list and must be copied and saved for use in checkout. Code is valid for 30 days from date of issue. Shaver Shop Welcome Code is available for new first time customers only and are valid for one use per person. Not in conjunction with any other offer or coupon code. Orders placed by a single customer with multiple email addresses will not be accepted and all subsequent orders will be cancelled and refunded. Coupon code terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of Shaver Shop (this includes the exclusion of promotional periods, products and brands).
Shaver Shop Click & Collect Code entitles you to $10 off your total order with a minimum $20 spend. This code is eligible for customers who have placed a Click & Collect order and complete a post-purchase survey that is emailed to the customer. Upon completion of the survey, a unique one-time use code is emailed to the customer. Code is valid for 30 days from date of issue. Not in conjunction with any other offer or coupon code. Orders placed by a single customer with multiple email addresses will not be accepted and all subsequent orders will be cancelled and refunded. Coupon code terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of Shaver Shop.
PHILIPS CHRISTMAS CASHBACK
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. The Promotion commences at 09:00am NZDT on 1 November, 2023 and ends 11:59pm NZDT on 24 December, 2023 (“Promotional Period”). All Claim Forms must be submitted (online) by 5:00pm NZDT on 29 January, 2024.
ELIGIBILITY AND PARTICIPATION
3. Cash Back Offer is only open to individuals who are New Zealand residents 18 years and above (“Claimant”) who submit a Claim during the Promotional Period. Corporations, companies, body corporate bodies, groups, organisations and any other corporate bodies and non-corporate bodies are not eligible to participate.
4. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and of Promoter’s retail partners and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to participate in the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin. Any purchase receipt provided indicating a staff discount has been applied will not be accepted.
5. To submit a Cash Back Offer (Claim), the Claimant must: a) Purchase an Eligible Philips Product(s) (as set out in Clause 18) from any participating New Zealand retail store during the Promotional Period and follow the steps below. Trade seconds products are excluded. Please note that Big W, Target, Costco, JB Hi-Fi Airport Store and purchases through dental practices are not participating retail stores for this promotion. b) visit www.philips.co.nz/promotions and: (i) create a Philips account or sign in to your existing account; (ii) register your Eligible Philips Product; and (iii) complete all fields on the official online claim form (“Online Claim Form”) with the Claimant’s personal information and product purchase details (iv) upload a clear and legible scan or photo of the fully paid purchase receipt or tax invoice indicating store name, store location, receipt number, date of purchase, model/item purchased and amount paid (Proof of Purchase) for the Eligible Philips Product.
6. The above steps must be completed and the Online Claim Form and Proof of Purchase submitted by 5.00pm NZDT on 29 January, 2024. Note: The claim process will be turned off 5.01pm NZDT on 29 January, 2024 and online submissions after this date will not be processed.
7. Payment of the Cash Back Amount will be made via Electronic Funds Transfer (“EFT”) to the account identified in the Claimant’s Online Claim Form, once the Claim has been validated by the Promoter. Please allow approximately 3 – 4 weeks from the time the Promoter takes receipt of the Claimant’s Online Claim Form for payment of the Cash Back Amount to be made. The Claimant must ensure that all details provided for the payment of the Cash Back Amount are correct. The Claimant is responsible for clearly providing their full and accurate name, and the correct BSB and bank account number. The Promoter will not be responsible for a banking institution rejecting a payment or any costs associated with locating these monies.
8. The Cash Back Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer. The Cash Back Offer will be available only during the Promotional Period.
CLAIM FORM AND PROOF OF PURCHASE
9. Online Claim Forms are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and/or the Promoter’s agent, as applicable. Records of the Promoter and/or its agent are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
10. Subject to Clause 5, Online Claim Forms received without the Proof of Purchase and Online Claim Forms received after 5.00pm NZDT on 29 January, 2024 will be deemed invalid and will not be processed. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Claims will also be deemed invalid.
11. Up to a total of 5 Claims in the Cash Back Offer are permitted per Claimant, subject to the following:a) Only 1 Claim permitted for each Eligible Philips Product purchased; andb) A separate Online Claim Form for each product purchased must be submitted in accordance with the requirements set out in Clause 5 and as detailed on the Online Claim Form.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of the Claim Form and purchase receipt, and to disqualify any Claimant for tampering with the claim process, or who submits a Claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any Claims made with a stolen, forged, mutilated, unrecognised or tampered with Proof of Purchase will be deemed void.
13. If the Promoter becomes aware, or has reason to suspect, that the Claimant is fraudulently using or misusing the Cash Back Offer, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse the Claim and disqualify the Claimant from the Cash Back Offer and any future offers.
14. Claimant acknowledges and agrees that where the Eligible Philips Product is returned to a retailer following the Claimant’s receipt of the Cash Back Amount, Claimant will be liable to repay any Cash Back Amount received in relation to that Eligible Philips Product to the Promoter.
15. Claimants must retain their original Proof of Purchase to claim their Cash Back Offer.
16. Failure to produce the Proof of Purchase when requested by the Promoter may, at the discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the Claimant’s Claim and forfeiture of the right to redeem the Cash Back Offer. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period.
17. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS AND PAYMENT PROCESS
18. The Eligible Philips Products and the corresponding cash back values are as follows:
Oral Health Care
a) 1x Sonicare Power Flosser 7000 HX3911/42 entitles a Claimant to $30 cash back;
b) 1x Sonicare Power Flosser 3000 HX3711/22 entitles a Claimant to $30 cash back;
c) 1x Sonicare Cordless Power Flosser HX3806/31 or HX3806/33 entitles a Claimant to $30 cash back;
d) 1x Sonicare DiamondClean 9000 Electric Toothbrush HX9912/63 or HX9914/75 entitles a Claimant to $50 cash back; and
e) 1x Sonicare Power Flosser 7000 Ultimate System HX3921/42 entitles a Claimant to $80 cash back.
Male Grooming a) 1x Series 9000 SkinIQ Electric Shaver S9987/54 or S9985/50 entitles a Claimant to $50 cash back; and
b) 1x Series 9000 Prestige SkinIQ Electric Shaver SP9883/35 or SP9830/26 entitles a Claimant to $100 cash back.
Beauty a) 1x Lumea 8000 Series. IPL Hair Removal Device BRI945/00 entitles a Claimant to $50 cash back; and
b) 1x Lumea 9000 Series. IPL Hair Removal Device BRI956/00 entitles a Claimant to $100 cash back.
19. Subject to clause 11, for every valid Online Claim Form received the Claimant will receive the cash back amount that corresponds to the model number of the Eligible Philips Products listed in Clause 18 above (“Cash Back Amount”).
20. Payment of the Cash Back Amount will be made by Electronic Funds Transfer payment (“EFT”) to the account identified on the Claimant’s Online Claim Form. The Claimant is responsible for providing the correct Bank BSB and Bank Account Number and the Promoter will not be responsible for a banking institution rejecting a payment or any costs associated with locating these monies.
21. Claimants who have provided a valid email address and valid Online Claim Form will receive confirmation by email that they have successfully qualified for the Cash Back Offer.
22. The Cash Back Amount cannot be transferred, exchanged for any other product, or claimed at point of purchase.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any rights Claimants may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act, the Fair Trading Act, or any consumer protection laws in New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and the claimant excludes all liability for indirect, special or consequential, loss or damages (including loss of opportunity), arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant.
24. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or Claim Form to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the claimant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
25. Any costs incurred by the Claimant associated with claiming the Cash Back Offer, including accessing the Philips’ website, telephone enquiries in relation to the Cash Back Offer, and mailing the Claim Form are the sole responsibility of the Claimant.
27. The Promoter is Philips Saeco Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 87 124 670 917) of 65 Epping Rd, North Ryde, NSW 2113 (“Promoter”). Online Claims will be processed by Net Response (ABN 61 074 595 887) of PO Box 6422, NORWEST, NSW 2153.
28. The Promoter may, at any time and in its sole discretion, vary these Terms and Conditions by publishing the varied terms and conditions on its website and any collateral attached to the Promotion. By submitting a Claim after the varied terms and conditions have been published, the Claimant is deemed to have accepted any such varied terms and conditions.
For more information about this Promotion, call 0800 818 888; email email@example.com or visit www.philips.co.nz/promotions
Money Back Guarantee
Panasonic 60 Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Remington Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Braun & Oral-B Money Back Guarantees
For Braun Money Back Guarantees, go to https://mbg.campaign.net.au/braun/
For Oral-B Money Back Guarantees, go to https://mbg.campaign.net.au/oralb/
1. T&Cs valid until 30th June 2024.
2. Refund via EFT will only be provided once the Promoter receives: (1) the physical product with packaging/barcode identifying the SKU; (2) a clear purchase receipt showing the retailer, purchase date, product purchased and spend amount; (3); the Claim ID number associated with their online claim submission.
3. The refund does not include postage costs for the return of the Product.
4. Returns should be made to the below address and should reference the claim ID number:
For AU Returns:
P&G Money Back Guarantee
PO Box 606
EASTERN SUBURBS MC, NSW 2004
For NZ Returns:
Marlin Transport C/O P&G Money Back Guarantee
51 Richard Pearse Drive,
Airport Oaks, Manukau, Auckland, 2022
5. Refund is only valid if the claim is submitted within the below timeframe from the purchase date, the product was posted within 7 days of submission of the claim and if, in the opinion of the Promoter, the Product has been used in the recommended manner.
a. Oral-B Rechargeable Toothbrushes and Irrigators - 180 days
b. IPL Products - 90 days
c. Male Shaver Series 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9, Beard Trimmer Series 5 or 7, Multi-Grooming Kit Series 5 or 7, and Silk Epilator series 5, 9 or 9 flex - 60 days
6. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected mail - customers are encouraged to obtain a reference number when returning goods.
7. This offer is in addition to and does not replace your statutory rights and protections under Australian and New Zealand Consumer Law.
8. Allow 14 working days to receive the EFT payment after claim has been validated.
9. Customer is responsible for providing correct EFT information. Any customers providing invalid payment information will receive an email to update their details. Customer will have three months to provide valid payment information from the time of receiving this notification via email. If not corrected within this stipulated time the money back guarantee will be void.
10. Employees, suppliers and their immediate families of the Promoter are ineligible to apply.
12. The Promoter in Australia is Procter & Gamble Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 91 008 396 245) of L4, 1 Innovation Road, Macquarie Park NSW, 2113
13. Customer service enquiries may be made via PH (AU): 1800 672 772 or email (AU and NZ): firstname.lastname@example.org
Philips 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
The promotion commences at 9.00am NZDT 1 January 2024 and ends at 11.59pm NZDT on 31 December 2024. All claim forms must be recieved by 11:59pm April 30 2025.
To be eligible to claim for a refund, Claimants must undertake the following steps:
1. Trial the Eligible Product for at least 30 days from date of purchase, but for no more than 90 days;
2. If you are not completely satisfied by the performance of the Eligible Product, you must:
a. Download the Money Back Guarantee Claim Form here;
b. Obtain a Return Authorisation Number by calling a customer service representative during business hours on 0800 818 888; the Return Authorisation Number must be obtained within 90 days from date of purchase of the Eligible Product and then customers have a further 30 days to return the Eligible Product. Refunds will only be valid if the Eligible Product is received by the Promoter within these time periods.
c. Complete the Money Back Guarantee Claim Form, inputting the Return Authorisation Number; and
d. Return the Eligible Product (in its original packaging) along with the fully completed Money Back Guarantee Claim Form and the original purchase receipt within the time period to:
Net Response: Philips 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
PO Box 71104
3. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
4. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt and the Eligible Product packaging as proof of purchase and for the purposes of submitting a Claim. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a Claimant’s Claim and forfeiture of any right to a refund. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the retailer of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to submitting a Claim.
Postage costs for the return of the Eligible Product are the full responsibility of the Claimant and will not be refunded.
Terms and Conditions can be found here.
This site and its contents are subject to copyright. The site material copyright is owned by Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited, or in the case of some material, a third party.
You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
This site includes registered trademarks, and other trademarks that are otherwise protected by law. Except as expressly authorised, the use or misuse of any of these trademarks is strictly prohibited.
Included Trademarks and Registered Trademarks are Trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis, the site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
Neither Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or other conditions, which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this site, and you release Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use
Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to third party sites. Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited is not responsible for the condition or content of those sites as they are not under Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited's control. You access those sites and/or use the site's products and services solely at your own risk. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, an endorsement by Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited of the sites or the products or services provided on the site.
Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited does not permit any linkages to this site without prior permission.
This site is controlled by Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited. Your use of this site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Disputes arising from your use of this site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
This site may be accessed throughout New Zealand and overseas. Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited makes no representations that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside New Zealand. If you access this site from outside New Zealand, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.
Online Purchase Eligibility
You must have the capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us to purchase products through this website. By placing an order via this website, you represent to us that you meet this eligibility requirement, and we will rely on this representation if we accept the order.
Some of the products sold through this website are only available for purchase if you are 18 years of age or over. By placing an order via this website for a product designated as being 18+, you represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age, and we will rely on this representation if we accept the order.
You must not use any products purchased through this website for any illegal or unauthorised use, or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited highly value the strong relationships we have with our customers. The collection of data at Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited is being handled with full and proper respect for the privacy of our customers. The data we collect is handled sensitively, securely and with proper regard to privacy. Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited does not disclose, distribute or sell the data we collect from our clients to third parties.
This site uses a feature of your web browser known as "cookies" to store information and identify you to the system while your on a session. No personal details are contained in the cookies.
AFFILIATE PROGRAM – Cashback & Point Eligibility
Individual affiliate terms and conditions apply. Cashback rates and points may vary between affiliates. Shaver Shop reserves the right to void cashback and/or points if a purchase is deemed to be fraudulent, outside the allocated 3-hour click through attribution window, changes later, not fully completed or for reseller gain and resell. New customers (1st purchase) are eligible for the complete cashback and/or points. Max cashback rates and points may vary and are at the discretion of the individual affiliate. Return customer cashback and points may vary.
You may not be eligible for cashback and/or points:
- If a gift card is purchased or used as payment.
- If a coupon code is used.
- If your purchase is deemed to be under or associated with a reseller account.
- If your order is not fully completed online or is later changed.
- If you do not complete your transaction within 3 hours of clicking through to the Shaver Shop website from the affiliate.
You will not be eligible for cashback and/or points:
- On GST, freight, delivery fees and taxes.
- If an order is cancelled, changed or returned.
- If fraudulent activity is detected.