Terms & Conditions
Promotions and Coupons
10% Off Gift Cards Promotion ends 11:59 PM NZST Sunday 5th September 2021. 10% off will be applied at checkout, available for the first 500 gift cards purchased during the promotional period. Shaver Shop gift cards are redeemable for both online and in-store purchases and are valid for three years from date of issue. Gift Card purchases cannot be made using Afterpay. In addition Gift Card part redemption cannot be made in-conjunction with Afterpay.
Shaver Shop Welcome Code entitles you to $10 off your total order with a minimum $100 spend. Code will display upon successful sign up to database and must be copied and saved for use in checkout. Code is valid for 30 days from date of issue. Shaver Shop Welcome Code is available for new first time customers only and are valid for one use per person. Not in conjunction with any other offer or coupon code. Orders placed by a single customer with multiple email addresses will not be accepted and all subsequent orders will be cancelled and refunded. Coupon code terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of Shaver Shop. Excludes VS Sassoon Smooth and Wave (VSP2662A), Thin Lizzy Perfect Brows (TLR_PB), Thin Lizzy Perfect Face (TLR_PF), Thin Lizzy Perfect Face (TLR_PF_PRL), and Philips Sonicare G2 Optimal Gum Care brush heads, White 2 pack (HX9032/28).
Shaver Shop Click & Collect Code entitles you to $10 off your total order with a minimum $20 spend. This code is eligible for customers who have placed a Click & Collect order and complete a post-purchase survey that is emailed to the customer. Upon completion of the survey, a unique one-time use code is emailed to the customer. Code is valid for 30 days from date of issue. Not in conjunction with any other offer or coupon code. Orders placed by a single customer with multiple email addresses will not be accepted and all subsequent orders will be cancelled and refunded. Coupon code terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of Shaver Shop.
Money Back Guarantee
Philip's Father's Day Cashback Promotion
2. The Promotion commences at 09.00am NZDT on August 2, 2021 and ends 11:59pm NZST on September 5, 2021 (“Promotional Period”). All Claim Forms must be submitted by 5.00pm NZST on October 4, 2021.
ELIGIBILITY AND PARTICIPATION
3. Cash Back Offer is only open to individuals who are New Zealand residents 18 years and above (“Claimant”) who submit a Claim during the Promotional Period. Corporations, companies, body corporate bodies, groups, organisations and any other corporate bodies and non-corporate bodies are not eligible to participate.
4. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and of Promoter’s retail partners and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to participate in the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or first cousin. Any purchase receipt provided indicating a staff discount has been applied will not be accepted.
5. To submit a Cash Back Offer (“Claim”), the Claimant must:
a) Purchase an Eligible Philips Product(s) (as set out in Clause 16) from any participating New Zealand retail store during the Promotional Period and follow the steps below. Trade seconds products are excluded. Please note that purchases through dental practices are not participating retail stores for this Promotion.
b) Visit www.philips.co.nz/promotions and:
(i) Create a Philips account;
(ii) Register your product;
(iii) Complete all fields on the official Online Claim Form
(“Online Claim Form”) with the Claimant’s personal information and product purchase details; and
(iv) Upload a clear and legible scan or photo of the fully paid store or online purchase receipt, tax invoice or order confirmation indicating store name, store location (“online” if applicable), receipt number, date of purchase, model/item purchased and payment details (“Proof of Purchase”) for the Eligible Philips Product.
6. The above steps must be completed and the Online Claim Form and Proof of Purchase submitted by 5.00pm NZST on October 4, 2021. Note: The Claim process will be turned off from 5.01pm NZST on October 4, 2021 and online submissions after this date will not be processed.
7. Payment of the Cash Back Amount will be made via Electronic Funds Transfer (“EFT”) to the account identified in the Claimant’s Online Claim Form, once the Claim has been validated by the Promoter. Please allow approximately 3 – 4 weeks from the time the Promoter takes receipt of the Claimant’s Online Claim Form for payment of the Cash Back Amount to be made. The Claimant must ensure that all details provided for the payment of the Cash Back Amount are correct. The Claimant is responsible for clearly providing their full and accurate name, and the correct BSB and bank account number. The Promoter will not be responsible for a banking institution rejecting a payment or any costs associated with locating these monies.
8. The Cash Back Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer. The Cash Back Offer will be available only during the Promotional Period.
CLAIM FORM AND PROOF OF PURCHASE
9. Online Claim Forms are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and/or the Promoter’s agent, as applicable. Records of the Promoter and/or its agent are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
10. Subject to Clause 5, Online Claim Forms received without the Proof of Purchase and Online Claim Forms received after 5.00pm NZST on October 4, 2021 will be deemed invalid and will not be processed. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Claims will also be deemed invalid.
11. Up to a total of 5 Claims in the Cash Back Offer are permitted per Claimant, subject to the following:
a) Only 1 Claim permitted for each Eligible Philips Product purchased; and
b) A separate Online Claim Form for each product purchased must be submitted in accordance with the requirements set out in Clause 5 and as detailed on the Online Claim Form.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of the Claim Form and purchase receipt, and to disqualify any Claimant for tampering with the Claim process, or who submits a Claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any Claims made with a stolen, forged, mutilated, unrecognised or tampered with Proof of Purchase will be deemed void.
13. Claimants must retain their original Proof of Purchase to claim their Cash Back Offer.
14. Failure to produce the Proof of Purchase when requested by the Promoter may, at the discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the Claimant’s Claim and forfeiture of the right to redeem the Cash Back Offer. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period.
15. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS AND PAYMENT PROCESS
16. The Eligible Philips Products and the corresponding cashback values are as follows:
Oral Health Care:
a) 1x Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Electric Toothbrush HX9954/56 entitles a Claimant to $50 cash back; and
b) 1x Sonicare DiamondClean 9000 Electric Toothbrush HX9912/07, HX9912/17 or HX9912/40 entitles a Claimant to $50 cash back;
17. Subject to Clause 11, for every valid Online Claim Form received the Claimant will receive the Cash Back Amount that corresponds to the model number of the Eligible Philips Products listed in Clause 16 above (“Cash Back Amount”).
18. Claimants who have provided a valid email address and valid Online Claim Form will receive confirmation by email that they have successfully qualified for the Cash Back Offer. SMS notification will be sent to Claimants who have provided a valid mobile phone number.
19. The Cash Back Amount cannot be transferred, exchanged for any other product, or claimed at point of purchase.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any rights Claimants may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act, the Fair Trading Act, or any consumer protection laws in New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and the Claimant excludes all liability for indirect, special or consequential, loss or damages (including loss of opportunity), arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
a) Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b) Any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) Claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; and
d) Any tax liability incurred by a Claimant.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or Claim Form to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the Claimant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in connection with this Promotion.
22. Any costs incurred by the Claimant associated with claiming the Cash Back Offer, including accessing the Philips’ website, telephone enquiries in relation to the Cash Back Offer, and mailing the Claim Form are the sole responsibility of the Claimant.
24. The Promoter is Philips Saeco Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 87 124 670 917) of 65 Epping Rd, North Ryde, NSW 2113 (“Promoter”). Online Claims will be processed by Net Response (ABN 61 074 595 887) of PO Box 71104, Rosebank Auckland 1348 New Zealand.
For more information about this Promotion, call 0800 818 888; email email@example.com or visit www.philips.co.nz/promotions.
Panasonic 60 Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Remington Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions can be found here.
This site and its contents are subject to copyright. The site material copyright is owned by Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited, or in the case of some material, a third party.
You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
This site includes registered trademarks, and other trademarks that are otherwise protected by law. Except as expressly authorised, the use or misuse of any of these trademarks is strictly prohibited.
Included Trademarks and Registered Trademarks are Trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis, the site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
Neither Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or other conditions, which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this site, and you release Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use
Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to third party sites. Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited is not responsible for the condition or content of those sites as they are not under Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited's control. You access those sites and/or use the site's products and services solely at your own risk. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, an endorsement by Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited of the sites or the products or services provided on the site.
Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited does not permit any linkages to this site without prior permission.
This site is controlled by Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited. Your use of this site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Disputes arising from your use of this site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
This site may be accessed throughout New Zealand and overseas. Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited makes no representations that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside New Zealand. If you access this site from outside New Zealand, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.
Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited highly value the strong relationships we have with our customers. The collection of data at Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited is being handled with full and proper respect for the privacy of our customers. The data we collect is handled sensitively, securely and with proper regard to privacy. Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited does not disclose, distribute or sell the data we collect from our clients to third parties.
This site uses a feature of your web browser known as "cookies" to store information and identify you to the system while your on a session. No personal details are contained in the cookies.
Customer Feedback Competition: WIN a $200 Shaver Shop Gift Card
Shaver Shop Pty Ltd collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize.
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Shaver Shop Terms and Conditions which may be viewed at https://www.shavershop.co.nz/terms.html
3. The Promoter is Shaver Shop Pty Ltd, ABN 86092829019, located at Level 1, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road Chadstone, VIC 3148 (Promoter).
4. This offer is open to all Australian residents. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian.
5. The competition commences on 12.00am NZDT 1st March 2021 and concludes 11.59pm NZST 31st December 2021 (Promotional Period).
How to enter
6. Entry into this competition is granted when customer feedback and personal details are submitted on shavershop.co.nz/feedback in accordance with these terms and conditions. To ensure a valid entry, customers must ensure all requirements are entered in the online form.
7. It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their details, including their phone number and email address are correct.
8. The customers who are eligible to win a $200 gift card will be electronically drawn at random by the Promoter at Level 1, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road Chadstone, VIC 3148 within the first week of each month to determine the winner from the previous month.
9. Each month’s winner will be contacted directly by phone or email at the end of the first week of the month to be advised they have won the competition. There will be 10 x winners in total for the duration of the campaign period.
10. The winning entry will be emailed an electronic $200 Shaver Shop gift card. It's not transferrable and cannot be processed to a different email address, account, card or payment type. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct email address. There will be a total of 10 x $200 Shaver Shop gift cards given away for the duration of the campaign period.
11. This is a game of chance.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has not been submitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
15. The prize cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
16. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.