Terms & Conditions
Promotions and Coupons
Shaver Shop Welcome Code entitles you to $10 off your total order with a minimum $30 spend. Code will display upon successful sign up to database and must be copied and saved for use in checkout. Code is valid for 30 days from date of issue. Shaver Shop Welcome Code is available for new first time customers only and are valid for one use per person. Not in conjunction with any other offer or coupon code. Orders placed by a single customer with multiple email addresses will not be accepted and all subsequent orders will be cancelled and refunded. Coupon code terms and conditions are subject to change at discretion of Shaver Shop.
Shaver Shop Click & Collect Code entitles you to $10 off your total order with a minimum $20 spend. This code is eligible for customers who have placed a Click & Collect order and complete a post-purchase survey that is emailed to the customer. Upon completion of the survey, a unique one-time use code is emailed to the customer. Code is valid for 30 days from date of issue. Not in conjunction with any other offer or coupon code. Orders placed by a single customer with multiple email addresses will not be accepted and all subsequent orders will be cancelled and refunded. Coupon code terms and conditions are subject to change at discretion of Shaver Shop.
Money Back Guarantee
Philips Mother's Day Cash Back Promotion 2021
Dates of Promotion
Promotion starts: 09.00am NZST on 16 April 2021
Promotion ends: 11.59pm NZST on 9 May 2021
Claims close: 5.00pm NZST on 7 June 2021
Terms and Conditions
The Cash Back Offer is only open to individuals who are residents of New Zealand 18 years and above. Up to a total of 5 Claims in the Cash Back Offer are permitted per Claimant, subject to the following: only 1 Claim permitted for each. Eligible Philips Product purchased AND a separate Online Claim Form must be submitted for each Eligible Philips Product purchased. Trade seconds purchases are excluded. Dental practices are not participating retail stores for this Promotion. For more details and to submit a claim, visit www.philips.co.nz/promotions. Consumer support is also available by calling 0800 818 888.
Airfloss Ultra HX8331/01, HX8431/03, DiamondClean Smart HX9954/56, DiamondClean 9000 HX9912/17, DiamondClean 9000 HX9912/40, DiamondClean and AirFloss Ultra Bundle Pack HX8391/02, Lumea Advanced IPL SC1994/00, Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/00.
How to Claim the Cash Back
1. Visit www.philips.co.nz/promotions
2. Create a Philips account or sign in to an existing account
3. Register the product
4. Complete all fields on the official Online Claim Form
5. Upload a clear and legible scan or photo of the fully paid purchase receipt, tax invoice or order confirmation
Note: As part of the claim process, Claimants must retain their original Proof of Purchase indicating:
- Store name
- Store location
- Receipt number
- Date of purchase
- Model purchased
- Payment details
Panasonic 60 Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Remington Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions can be found here.
This site and its contents are subject to copyright. The site material copyright is owned by Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited, or in the case of some material, a third party.
You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
This site includes registered trademarks, and other trademarks that are otherwise protected by law. Except as expressly authorised, the use or misuse of any of these trademarks is strictly prohibited.
Included Trademarks and Registered Trademarks are Trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis, the site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
Neither Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or other conditions, which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this site, and you release Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use
Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to third party sites. Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited is not responsible for the condition or content of those sites as they are not under Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited's control. You access those sites and/or use the site's products and services solely at your own risk. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, an endorsement by Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited of the sites or the products or services provided on the site.
Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited does not permit any linkages to this site without prior permission.
This site is controlled by Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited. Your use of this site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Disputes arising from your use of this site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
This site may be accessed throughout New Zealand and overseas. Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited makes no representations that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside New Zealand. If you access this site from outside New Zealand, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.
Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited highly value the strong relationships we have with our customers. The collection of data at Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited is being handled with full and proper respect for the privacy of our customers. The data we collect is handled sensitively, securely and with proper regard to privacy. Shaver Shop (New Zealand) Limited does not disclose, distribute or sell the data we collect from our clients to third parties.
This site uses a feature of your web browser known as "cookies" to store information and identify you to the system while your on a session. No personal details are contained in the cookies.
Customer Feedback Competition: WIN a $200 Shaver Shop Gift Card
Shaver Shop Pty Ltd collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize.
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Shaver Shop Terms and Conditions which may be viewed at https://www.shavershop.co.nz/terms.html
3. The Promoter is Shaver Shop Pty Ltd, ABN 86092829019, located at Level 1, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road Chadstone, VIC 3148 (Promoter).
4. This offer is open to all Australian residents. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian.
5. The competition commences on 12.00am NZDT 1st March 2021 and concludes 11.59pm NZST 31st December 2021 (Promotional Period).
How to enter
6. Entry into this competition is granted when customer feedback and personal details are submitted on shavershop.co.nz/feedback in accordance with these terms and conditions. To ensure a valid entry, customers must ensure all requirements are entered in the online form.
7. It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their details, including their phone number and email address are correct.
8. The customers who are eligible to win a $200 gift card will be electronically drawn at random by the Promoter at Level 1, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road Chadstone, VIC 3148 within the first week of each month to determine the winner from the previous month.
9. Each month’s winner will be contacted directly by phone or email at the end of the first week of the month to be advised they have won the competition. There will be 10 x winners in total for the duration of the campaign period.
10. The winning entry will be emailed an electronic $200 Shaver Shop gift card. It's not transferrable and cannot be processed to a different email address, account, card or payment type. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct email address. There will be a total of 10 x $200 Shaver Shop gift cards given away for the duration of the campaign period.
11. This is a game of chance.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has not been submitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
15. The prize cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
16. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.